Protecting the health and well-being of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott
The Chesprocott Health District provides essential public health services and information to the communities of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott. Our staff is dedicated to improving and maintaining a high level of health in our community by offering prevention programs and services as well as responding to urgent public health situations.
This website provides information on many of our programs and services, as well as downloads of necessary forms and applications.
Please attend our Trainings and Meetings
- S4: Training Event October 25, 2018
- Learn basic skills to keep people with life-threatening injuries alive until professional help arrives, as well as the importance of reporting suspicious activity to state and local law enforcement. Read More…
- Chesprocott’s Healthy Communities Coalition Meeting: October 24, 2018
- Come celebrate our past year’s accomplishments, learn about new community data and plan our priorities for the upcoming year! Read More…
- Gov. Malloy and Public Health Officials advise residents of increased West Nile Virus activity this season! Read More….
Join Chesprocott’s Prevention Coalition Group to reduce substance abuse, promote nutrition and physical activity, and increase education on mental health and services.
- Chesprocott Healthy Communities Coalition