Protecting the health and well-being of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott
The Chesprocott Health District provides essential public health services and information to the communities of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott. Our staff is dedicated to improving and maintaining a high level of health in our community by offering prevention programs and services as well as responding to urgent public health situations.
This website provides information on many of our programs and services, as well as downloads of necessary forms and applications.
- Engineered As Builts required for new construction as of July 1, 2016
- Cheshire Housing Rehabilitation Grant Loan Program
- Is your drinking well struggling to produce water?
- Fee Schedule Effective July 1, 2015
- Food Safety During Power Outages (Video)
- Weight Management — Why is it important? Click here for information
- Connecticut Mosquito Management Program
- Mosquito Bite Prevention
- Keep mosquitos out of your septic tank
- Help control Mosquitoes that Spread Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika Viruses
- American Heart Association’s Friends and Family CPR Class