Protecting the health and well-being of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott
The Chesprocott Health District provides essential public health services and information to the communities of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott. Our staff is dedicated to improving and maintaining a high level of health in our community by offering prevention programs and services as well as responding to urgent public health situations.
This website provides information on many of our programs and services, as well as downloads of necessary forms and applications.
- Chesprocott Health District and Protein Sciences are offering several Adult flu clinics
- Chesprocott Health District is offering free blood pressure clinics
- Engineered As Builts required for new construction as of July 1, 2016
- Is your drinking well struggling to produce water?
- Fee Schedule Effective July 1, 2015
- Food Safety During Power Outages (Video)
- Connecticut Mosquito Management ProgramMosquito Bite Prevention
- Keep mosquitos out of your septic tank