Property Search Disclaimer
Although it is Chesprocott Health District’s intent to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no warranty, express or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information contained on the pages of this site. Chesprocott Health District assumes no liability for damages, incurred by the user of this information, which occur directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies in the information. Chesprocott Health District provides this information on an “as is” basis. Chesprocott Health District reserves the right to make changes and updates to the information at any time and without notice. Any person or entity who relies on information contained herein does so at his or her own risk.
Viewer must accept disclaimer to move on.
Navigating Chesprocott Health District’s Property Search
1. If you receive an error that the license has expired, please log out and try again.
2. Position your mouse point on the ‘Street Files’ text box and click on the magnifying glass icon that will appear on the right hand side on the box.
3. In the pop-up box that appears, click on ‘Search Public Records’
4. Enter the Town you want to search within
5. Enter the Street Name you are looking for
6. Enter the Street Number you are looking for
7. Select ‘Run Search’
If Chesprocott has documents for the property you are searching for, they will appear. If there is no information, no files will appear.
You can select the document you want to view by clicking on the picture of the document. Once the document is open you can Print or Download the document by clicking on the ‘Actions’ dropdown menu (located on the top ribbon) and choosing your action. Email actions may require you to download the documents.
To go back to view other documents, you need to select your BROWSERS back button. (see below)
For a New Search, please click ‘Refresh’ in the top ribbon (as shown above).
Please click ‘Logout’ on the right-side of the ribbon when you are finished with your searches.